Saturday, September 20, 2008

Marching Band is Great!

This evening I sat in the Baker University stadium and watched my middle son, E, play quads! What a great thing! My orchestra geek was playing in the marching band. I took several pictures of him and will post them tomorrow. I got to talk to JD for awhile and took some video of E. Patty came and sat with me for awhile. She's opening her own business!!! So cool.

D and I went to an auction in Baldwin today that was supposed to have 6,000 - 8,000 books. Maybe that many, but they were all old and very musty smelling. We didn't stay for the auction. Today I bought some really cute birthday cake dishes. A platter and four cake plates. They are very cute and definitely for women. I also bought another little treble clef music chime. Never hang it outside, but they will be cute in the house or in an office somewhere.

There is another auction tomorrow. Starts at 11, so I will go to check the auction out and then go to church. I wish they would start them at 1 so we could go to church first if we want.

It's late, I'm old and tired. Bedtime!

No comments: