Friday, October 5, 2007

A Long, Hard Day


Why is it the days I get sick never seem to fall out so I can just relax and get better? My throat is so sore and I have sinus congestion to end all sinus congestion. All I wanted to do today is curl up in a little ball and vegetate. BUT...after I took B to school, I had to go with E to get his passport, then weigh in (I gained a pound, bad week...). I was supposed to go to the grocery store, but I came straight home because I forgot. So I came home, I changed clothes, went to the grocery. I came home, figured out I forgot the cheese for the pasta bake tonight and went to Walmart. Then I went to Bed, Bath and Beyond for a small cookie scoop. E called and told me he had stepped in a sink hole at the Duck Race, was soaked up to his knees and could I bring him dry stuff. For having a sick day today, I was gone from home from 7:45 until 1:30 except for about an hour between errands. I still have to cook supper, but after that, it's jammies and hot tea for the rest of the night. Maybe I'll make something for the big birthday bash.

No comments: